Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Here it goes...

Here it goes...

Saturday I went out with my girls, Ami, Meghan and Jamie. We had a blast. We went to Cancun Grill, the Hemmingway and then Woofers and Tweeters. Here is a summation of random words/sentences that went on during our night: Parking really far away and Ami and Meghan having to walk in heels, Oh crap I missed the toilet and peed on the floor, I Am Legend... TOTALLY GOING TO HAPPEN, creepy stalker ex, cowboy, guy that can dance, the Cupid Shuffle, and so much more! Anyways, one of the best nights we had! Here is our mirror pic that we used to do all the time back in the day!


The next morning, I woke up to a burning, smokey smell, I freaked out and ran and checked everything but nothing was on so I just figured it was my clothes from the night before and went back to sleep. I woke up and I still smelled it and I was extremely hot so I went to look at the thermostat and found out that my AC is broken... again. So all day I laid there lazy until Ami got there to run 3 miles. We ran it and I came back to a hot house. So hot that Marley even stayed in front of the fan with me, wish I got a picture. Anyways, the next day we have the people come look at it and the fan motor was completely broken off so they had to order parts and they won't be in until Thursday and so the dogs and I packed up and went to stay with my parents. I love being at my parents house. They're so cool! My Mom is the best cook in the world and my Dad is the best at grilling! Yum, I am totally eating better here too. My dad set up a play area for the dogs and Marley being very sneaky, got out twice. The first time she snuck up behind me and scared me! The second time was the next morning and we found her on the porch, so thank goodness she knows to stay close! She was also laughing at us because we couldn't figure out how she got out, but we finally figured it out and she's been stuck in there since!


Yesterday, Ami, Tara and I went running again and we ran 3 miles again. We did a great job! We will be running again on thursday for 4 miles, Saturday for 3 miles and again on Sunday for 5 miles. That will be 15 miles total for the week! Then Tara and I headed back to my parents house and ate some delicious fajitas!

While I've been staying at my parents, they got me watching Conan. Conan is HILARIOUS. Anyways, If ya'll didn't watch this episode of Conan with Shaq, y'all need to. I've never really liked Shaq much, but after watching this, he seems like a pretty cool guy. Shaq also likes to fit into small things (to him) like GoKarts "You look at me. You look at the thing I am about to get in, people say 'he can't get fit in that.' And I'll be like, 'watch this!'"  (p.s. I felt sorry for the guy who had to pull Shaq on that thing!!) Shaq in a Pink Jeep and falling = FUNNY!








No comments:

Post a Comment