Friday, July 29, 2011

Not so normal thursday night...

Well after work, Ami and I got together to run three miles, this picture is before the run... she's a little slow ;) hehehe


Well we proceeded to run and it's very hot in West Texas weather...



well... duh, it's the desert.

It's very hard to take a picture while running... hahaha


Anyways- we get to the two mile mark and Ami had an attack of Hypoglycemia which in other words is low blood sugar. Ami and I both have it. We stopped running because neither one of us had our phones and I didn't want her to pass out on me! We headed back to the house so she could have some peanut butter crackers to get her blood sugar back up!



mmm, peanut butter crackers. anyways, she rested up and felt better then she had to go pick up her son, Lane (He is soooo cute!!). After that, I normally go to Jiu Jitsu, but after a long busy week and being so exhausted, I decided to take some time off for myself. Big mistake. HA. I sit down to relax and my dogs just decide to pick on me. Marley likes to pick on Maddie and upset her. Look at her here, you can tell in her eyes....


and here is Marley playing "keep away" from Maddie...


Maddie gets tired of it and puts Marley in a headlock... She's a pretty tough pup for her size!



Maddie also has a ear piercing bark.. it's even high pitched for me and I can't even hear that great! Marley is even scared of it...

>>Maddie is right there but you can't see her..

I got fed up with them and decided to take them for a walk because it just wasn't relaxing at all and walks can be relaxing.



Marley does really good on her walks and loves it, Maddie is a whole different story. She likes to walk in between my legs and trip me or sit in front of me like this....


and WHINE to try to get me to pick her up. She also almost got herself ran over twice last night, no joke. She's nuts... but so is Marley! By the time we get back to the house, it's RAINING! It's been so hot and the rain was so nice and cold, we played outside for the whole 5 minutes that it rained!



Then, I finally got to relax on the couch like I wanted to!

Here are a couple of pictures that I thought were funny and wanted to share:








No comments:

Post a Comment